By Alan Ho
Ahead of their appearance at the 2019 edition of Lollapalooza on August 2 (and their appearance at House of Blues on 8/1), Bring Me The Horizon releases the lo-fi, colorful and wacky music video to “sugar honey ice & tea.” The song is the latest to come of off their chart topping album amo and has over 13 million streams on Spotify,.
The group will be hitting the Lollapalooza stage on August 2, where they will share the stage with the likes of Childish Gambino, Janelle Monae. Tame Impala, among others. But they will have a pre-stage show on August 1 at the House of Blues.
Outside of Lolla, the group are still on tour in support of amo and speaking of that, tour dates that are left after the video:
August 1 – House of Blues, Chicago
· August 2 – Lollapalooza, Chicago
· August 16 – Summer Sonic, Osaka, Japan
· August 17 – Summer Sonic, Tokyo, Japan
· August 19 – Studio Coast, Tokyo, Japan (headline show)
· August 25 – Rock En Seine, France
· October 12 – Aftershock, Sacramento, CA
· October 18- Las Rageous, Las Vegas
· October 27- Voodoo, New Orleans, LA